Apex CB Financial Planning is your trusted, local specialist for Equity Release.
Equity release products allow you to release cash from your home to achieve your goals with the safety of knowing that you will never leave a debt to your family. You can choose how much equity you wish to release, leaving value in your property to pass on as inheritance.
How equity release can help you
- You continue to live in your home and still maintain 100% legal ownership.
- It can provide a tax free lump sum to support you through retirement, or a flexible withdrawal facility to take money as you need it.
- Make no monthly repayments – lender require no monthly payments towards the interest charged.
- No negative equity – you can never end up owing more than the value of the property.
Equity release is now the fastest growing area in the lending market. Last year over 70,000 households accessed money tied up in their homes using equity release products.
- Extra money for a better lifestyle during retirement
- Home improvements
- Helping children and grandchildren on to the property ladder
- Reducing inheritance tax by gifting money
The UK Care Guide has more information about the pros and cons of equity release.
Good advice is vital
Equity release products can also be used as a means of inheritance planning, to minimise inheritance tax on your estate. With over 500 product options available getting good advice is vital. We will help you to avoid the pitfalls and offer you the choices that suit your needs best:
- You can choose to receive a lump sum or have a cash reserve to draw on as you please.
- Many products allow you to make early repayments
- Interest rates are fixed at attractive rates
- Avoid early repayment traps
Talk to the experts
At Apex CB Financial Planning we can provide expert advice to help you find the solution that suits you best.
To see how much equity you could release, or to find out more, call 01202 622223 or contact us using our online enquiry form.